CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Blog Award


Thank you to SONIA at ARCHIVING ANGEL for this award and the wonderful compliments.

You must share 5 things about yourself, 1 of which should be crafting related then pay it forward to 5 fabulous bloggers.

My five:

1.   I live on Shuswap Lake in beautiful British Columbia, Canada

2.  I have to drive at least one hour to shop at a craft/scrapbooking supply store.

3. I seem to gravitate to the loud bright colors when I am paper crafting. 

4. I am a huge hockey fan......GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

5.  I am so blessed to have two wonderful teenaged girls, 13 and 16 who are upstairs arguing once again
as I am posting this on my blog which leads me to have a new understanding of why some in nature eat
their young LOL

I am pass this award onto five crafters and I will be sure to do so in the next couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment