CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 March 2013

ATC BOX

Hello everyone!!!! Happy Happy Easter Weekend.  I cant wait to go to my Mom's on Sunday for turkey dinner, mmmm yummm :) Sooo I have become addicted to making ATC's , I have joined some swaps and have been having soo much fun with these little pieces of art.  I decided to make a box to hold them.

I also made a small easel to display the "atc of the month" that just sits on top of the box.  I used paper that has been in my stash for long time that I believe I got from Michaels.  The box was constructed from medium weight chipboard.  Embellished with Recollections flowers, a MS butterfly punch, glimmer mist, distress imks, Tim Holtz die cuts and acrylic paint.








 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment